Let us help you keep your product development on schedule and hit those all important milestones. Our services are designed to ensure you are successful. PAT, Project Acceleration Technologies, an implementation of No Surprises Project Management®, provides the impetus to faster, successful projects. It consists of:
- Projet Planning Acceleration, PPA. Using map days, the implementation of PPA, we will turbo-charge your project planning. We'll run Map Days with your team to develop that all-important first project plan. Typically taking weeks if not months to develop that first plan, we'll have it done in one or two days. Follow-on Map Days develop more detailed plans beyond the original planning horizon.
- Execution Acceleration, EA. EA accelerates project execution through monitoring and controlling tools and processes. We'll drive your project to success, ensuring they hit their milestones.
- Project Acceleration Tool. Our tool provides an effective way to capture the deliverables generated during the map day, their status, highlighting any issues such as date conflicts and, more importantly, late deliverables. It also highlights upcoming deliverables due soon. Contact us to secure your copy of this very powerful tool.
We provide additional services to optimize your organization:
- Manage your portfolio of projects through our PMO service. We'll track your projects, project requests, help you determine which ones to fund and pursue, monitor overall progress, and develop your project and product managers.
- Organizational Alignment - get your organization aligned!
Is your team pulling in the same direction? Do they know what that direction is? How can they work together better? This session will help you develop unified vision and mission statements and help you get started in developing the strategic objectives to ensure your team delivers on its mission and moves towards its vision.
- Leadership Wheel
A short workshop that helps teams understand their preferred work styles. It helps each team member understand how s/he prefers to work and how others in the team prefer to work.
No Surprises Project Management is a Registered Trademark of Ensemble Management Consulting.